Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Division Bell

Two weeks ago I posted a very positive review of the Story of Stuff video. On seeing my post my friend Reza checked out the video and had a very different opinion of the video.

Reza and I usually agree on stuff like this, so our differing opinions on the Story of Stuff was a bit of a surprise. We started debating via comments on the original blog post which is a bit tedious. I tend towards uncontrollable verbosity and the comment window only fits a few sentences...

Just as we were about to take our debate off-line, some of our friends noticed the debate and actually asked us to keep it online. Tired of the comment system we agreed to move the debate to a joint blog.

So this is it. I'm going to copy the existing comments from my blog to this blog and we'll continue the debate here.

1 comment:

Reza and Teresa said...

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!